Welcome to the fimap project!
fimap is a little python tool which can find, prepare, audit, exploit and even google automaticly for local and remote file inclusion bugs in webapps. fimap should be something like sqlmap just for LFI/RFI bugs instead of sql injection. It's currently under heavy development but it's usable.
The goal of fimap is to improve the quality and security of your website.
Do not use this tool on servers where you don't have permission to pentest!
I am dead serious.
To clone this project, use the HTTPS link! SSH cloning doesn't work for guests.
Find fimap on twitter: http://twitter.com/fimap
Quick News for SVN and upcoming versions
- fimap has moved! The official fimap site is now available at https://tha-imax.de/git/root/fimap
- Thank you to https://github.com/Oweoqi for doing the hard work and converting the project from googlecode to github!
- Check a Single URL, List of URLs, or Google results fully automaticly.
- Can identify and exploit file inclusion bugs.
- Relative\Absolute Path Handling.
- Tries automaticly to eleminate suffixes with Nullbyte and other methods like Dot-Truncation.
- Remotefile Injection.
- Logfile Injection.
- Test and exploit multiple bugs:
- You always define absolute pathnames in the configs. No monkey like redundant pathes like:
- Has a Blind Mode (--enable-blind) for cases when the server has disabled error messages.
- Has an interactive exploit mode which...
- ...can spawn a shell on vulnerable systems.
- ...can spawn a reverse shell on vulnerable systems.
- ...can do anything you can imagine through it's plugin interface.
- Add your own payloads and pathes to the xml files or go ahead and write a new plugin.
- Has a Harvest mode which can collect URLs from a given domain for later pentesting.
- Works also on windows.
- Can handle directories in RFI mode like:
- <? include ($_GET["inc"] . "/content/index.html"); ?>
- <? include ($_GET["inc"] . "_lang/index.html"); ?>
- where Null-Byte and the '?' trick is not possible.
- Can use proxys.
- Scans and exploits GET, POST and Cookies.
- Has a very small footprint. (No senseless bruteforcing of pathes - unless you need it.)
- Can attack also windows servers!
- Has a tiny plugin interface for writing exploitmode plugins
- Non Interactive Exploiting
What doesn't work yet?
- Other languages than PHP (even if engine is ready for others as well.)
Is there a How To?
- Check out this post by HR from Kaotic Creations which explains fimap really good :) It's a tutorial for windows but I think unix heads should understand it as well.
Main Developer: Iman Karim
Metasploit binding by Xavier Garcia
Additional thanks goes out to:
Peteris Krumins for xgoogle python module.
Pentestmonkey for php-reverse-shell.
Crummy for BeautifulSoup.
Zeth0 from commandline.org.uk for ssh.py.
Also thanks to:
The Python Project
The Eclipse Project
The Netbeans Project